Sunshine and blossoming flowers have given us a bad case of spring fever, so what better way to update our post-winter look than with a petal-perfect DIY mani?
The Red Carpet Manicure Nail Art Kit in Blossom Soiree is the ultimate flower nail art in one complete package. It includes everything you need for a flawless finish, and is the perfect way to add some “flower power” to your life without being plagued by the sneezing and watery eyes that come with real ones. Read on for this easy nail art how-to that you can do at home!
- Start by filing, buffing and shaping your nails
- Wipe nails off with Red Carpet Manicure Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
3. Apply RCM Prep Max Adhesion Primer to the nail
4. Apply RCM Structure Base Gel Coat and cure under RCM LED light for 30 seconds
5. Apply a thin coat of RCM Gel Polish in Sea Cloud Cruise and cure for 45 seconds; repeat for second a coat.
6. Using the tweezers, select two flowers and place each flower on the nail of your choice
7. Apply RCM Brilliance Top Coat; do NOT cure
8. Using the tweezers, select two diamond rhinestones and place one in the center of each flower; cure for 45 seconds
9. Remove tacky residue with RCM Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
10. You’re all finished! Enjoy your springtime mani!