If you have a round face, you’re going to love the hair style ideas below. Too often, round-faced beauties don’t appreciate their face shape. When combined with the wrong hair style, it can make your face look chubby and unattractive. Here’s how to flatter your round face with 7 hair style ideas.
- Side part for face defined angles. By parting your hair above the middle of either eyebrow, you help to create asymmetry in your face.
- High bun for a vogue look. This look is chic and easy to pull off. Grab your hair and create a bun on top of your head.
- Side-Twists with Curls. Create a deep side part and twist your hair on one side away from your face. Curl the rest of the hair that is not twisted. Be sure to curl it away from your face.
- Tight curls with fringes. Round faces with high cheek bones will look flattering with this hair style. Create straight bangs in the front either with a flat iron or blow dryer brush. Create tight curl textures with light mousse.
- Braided bun. This creative hair style looks elegant on round faces. Create a braid and leave pieces of hair loose in the front.
- A-line hairstyle. Create a narrow look of your face with an a-line hair style. Keep it short in the back and long in the front.
- The Mohawk. For added height to your look, try a modern Mohawk. With damp hair, use a blow dryer and push your hair up and away from your face. Apply gel to your hair to create the Mohawk look.
READ MORE: 25 Hair Styles To Slim Down A Round Face