Gyms have been closed for weeks now as part of the coronavirus-related guidelines presented by many states. A lot of us rely on working out as part of our routine that helps keep healthy physically and mentally.
Luckily, many gyms and trainers feel the same way and have chosen to offer sessions for free during this time. Check out the following links for your next routine:
- Nike Training Club: Nike has made its premium features free. This app has everything from videos to work along with to audio tracks that can guide you through a routine. Workouts cover everything from yoga to kickboxing taught by Nike Master Trainers.
- CorePower: CorePower is giving everyone free access to their new classes every week so you can keep up with your yoga routine.
- Orangetheory: Orangetheory has been posting free 30 minute workouts every day.
- Peloton: Peloton has a 90 day trial with live and on-demand classes that include cycling, walking, strength training, and more. Keep in mind that this is only a trial.
- Planet Fitness: Planet Fitness is streaming free fitness classes Monday- Friday at 7 pm (ET). These videos are also available if you can’t join in live on their Facebook page.
- Modo Yoga: Join Modo Yoga for a guided session through their Instagram live several times a day and twice on weekends.
- Rumble: Rumble is known for mixing boxing and cardio. Tune into their Instagram live sessions for a routine that’s bound to get your heartbeat up.
- Ease Yoga & Cafe: Pop over to Ease Yoga’s YouTube channel for free classes and other content.
- 305 Fitness: If you miss going out and dancing, then check out 305 Fitness’ YouTube channel for your next dance cardio class.
- YMCA: The YMCA has on-demand videos available on its website and updated content on their Facebook page. They cover everything from kids’ activities to barre.