Georgina Bartter, 19, passed away in Sydney, Australia on Saturday after an “acute, aggressive, irreversible” reaction to a drug taken at the Harbourlife music festival. It’s unknown what drug Bartter took at the festival, exactly, though her friends surmise it was 1 ½ pills of ecstasy (also known as MDMA). According to the Sydney Morning Herald, there was only a 1 in 10 million — that’s a .00001 percent risk — that Bartter’s reaction to a drug would turn fatal.
Over 700 mourners gathered to remember the student, including her parents, little brother Henry, and sister Sophia. Harry described his sister as “perfectly imperfect” and “a loving big sister.”