Eat Pretty this Thanksgiving with a delicious dinner that’s guilt-free and sans glut (and gut!). Mix up your traditional holiday recipes by preparing your favorite ingredients in new, healthy, and beauty-enhancing ways based on the Cleveland Clinic’s Lifestyle 180 program. These recipes are 100% whole grain with no trans fats and contain only minimal amounts of saturated fat and added sugars.
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound redskin potatoes, washed and cut into equal-sized wedges
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Add the potato wedges to the bowl, coating them evenly with the marinade.
- Spread the potatoes out on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
Recipe makes four 1/2-cup servings