Every nook and cranny of Instagram is oozing with blue-hued galaxy makeup tutorials. With sparkles and diamonds, little adhesive sequins stuck elegantly over the brows, and under the eyelids, galaxy makeup has found a new life, all thanks to the recent Euphoria obsession.
Follow the steps given below to create your own galaxy look for this Halloween season. You can thank us later!
- Dust the middle of your face, from your brow bone to the other side of your face, with purple eye shadow.
- Next, blend that purple shadow with a lovely shimmery pink eye shadow using a blending brush.
- Use a white eyeliner or an eye pencil to draw stars and little galaxies over your cheeks.
- In the end, add sparkles using your highlighter brush to achieve the sparkling effect.
- You can now paint your lips in a metallic shade to complete the look.
This is what your finished look should look like:
Here is another elaborate tutorial for you to create an impressive galaxy look:
- Use the Huda Beauty foundation to create a base for your look.
- Apply concealer on uneven areas.
- Contour face using a contour stick on your temples, cheekbones, and nose, then blend it using a blending brush.
- Bake your face using your favorite baking translucent powder.
- Then use Makeup Forever’s Aqua XL paint and brush it on your chin and nose bridge carefully. You can use any other shade of galaxy that you want, but usually, this shade provides a nice build-up.
- Now dive deep into Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette and apply the purplish shade onto your nose and eyes with a light hand.
- Once you’re done, use Huda Beauty’s Electric Obsession Palette and now add pink to the built-up area.
- Using the same palette, add a shimmery shade of your liking to your eyelids, your nose bridge, and extend it to your cheekbones.
- Now, highlight your blue shade by adding little specks of highlight on the tip of your nose, inner corners of eyes and the cheeks.
- Once you are done adding highlights, pick a dark lip shade to paint your lips.
- Use a white eyeliner and create small galaxies by putting up dots across your cheeks, nose, and chin.
Disclaimer: Everybody will have a different galaxy style because of the palettes they’re using. There is no one infinite galaxy look that you can create – try and create your own!