Getting glowing skin has never tasted better. The fresh ingredients in this smoothie all promote beautiful, healthy skin—like the good fats from avocado and vitamin C in kiwi, to name a few.
Try switching out regular water for coconut water, to add a little extra kick of tropical flavor.
Glowing Skin Smoothie
Recipe from “Daily Greens: 4-Day Cleanse” by Shauna R. Martin
- Big handful of spinach (2/3 bunch)
- ½ large avocado or 1 small avocado
- ½ banana (fresh or frozen)
- 2 kiwi
- 1 cup (235 ml) filtered water (or coconut water, if desired)
- Wash the spinach.
- Remove the meat from the avocado.
- Add all ingredients to your high-speed blender of vitamix, and blend on High until smooth and creamy.
- Add more water if needed to obtain desired consistency for drinking.