You may be wondering how can food provide oxygen. Simple. When you consume foods that are alkaline, your body’s oxygen level in the blood increases.
This is important when you’re embracing a new health regimen because the following results start to follow:
- Your body’s organs get a “tune up” and perform at optimal levels.
- Your body is able to absorb and use more vitamins and minerals.
- You clear out a lot of lactic acid build up that can be detrimental to the body’s functioning.
Now that you know what oxygen rich foods can do for the body, here are some of the 10 best foods that’ll accomplish this for you….
- Berries — this can include blue berries, black berries and strawberries
- Avocadoes — good source of dietary fiber and vitamin K
- Carrots — good source of vitamin K, and beta carotene
- Celery — great source of vitamin K and folate
- Alfalfa Sprouts — perfect for vitamins K and C
- Pineapple — excellent source of vitamin C and manganese
- Seaweed — rich in iodine, beta-carotene and other amino acids
- Watercress — phenomenal source of beta -carotene and vitamin C
- Mango — exceptional source of vitamin A
- Limes — great source of magnesium
- Water melons – this fruit is very alkaline and is a great source of beta carotene, vitamin C, and lycopene
- Lemons — this fruit is perfect for alkalizing food. Plus, it’s perfect for cleansing.
The foods listed above are a mixture of antioxidant and fiber rich powerhouses. Consume just one serving of these every day and watch your health vastly improve.
READ MORE: Top 10 Foods Rich In Oxygen