Standout Beauty Nutrient: 7.9mg of Vitamin B12, or 131% RDA.
Beauty Benefits: You can keep your skin looking younger with Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 deficiencies are associated with hyperpigmentation. This nutrient is also responsible for diverse needs from DNA regulation to energy production. It may even keep the brain from atrophying.
Bonus Nutrients: Salmon is known for its omega-3s. This fat could boost mood, and help lower bad fats that contribute to heart disease. Your skin stays younger looking from reduced inflammation.
- 1.5 oz fish, salmon, red, smkd, Alaskan
- 1.00 ea bread, wheat, tstd, slice
- ¼ cup cheese, Mexican, farmer
- 1/8 tsp spice, chili pepper, cayenne, dried, ground
- 7 ea greens, arugula, leaf, fresh