Standout Beauty Nutrient: 51mg of Magnesium and 13% RDA.
Bonus Nutrients: This vegetarian dish provides iron, which helps maintain healthy blood flow for your face and whole body.
- 15 oz of canned, unsalted white kidney (cannellini) beans
- 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves
- ½ tsp of dried dill weed
- ½ tsp of fresh rosemary
- Saute garlic and dill (or other herb) in the olive oil for a few minutes. Add white beans (undrained) and heat, mashing them with a wooden spoon or other available safe utensil as you go.
- When thickened into the consistency of a paste (in 10-15 minutes), remove from heat.
- Serve warm or cold as a dip with fresh veggies, on top of grilled chicken, as the spread for a “gourmet” sandwich. The bean dip can be refrigerated after.